Thursday, February 15, 2007

Dreamcatcher - DVD podBLAST




Happy Valentine's Day, everyone.

We love our BLASTphemers. So in honor of the holiday, we bring you, by request, Dreamcatcher, 2 hours and 15 minutes of misguided Stephen King adaptationism.

Just a quick note - - This particular request, from someone named... let's say, "Colin", from somewhere called... mmm... let's say, "Newcastle, Australia", was either a legitimate petition to BLAST a horrible movie, or a heinous prank whose purpose was to either:

- Drain our collective lifeforce.
- Force us into murdering each other in so many psychotic hazes.
- Quite possibly both.

Yeah, real funny "Colin." "Henderson." From "Newcastle".

We will not be broken.

7 Comments:

Blogger directorscut said...

I saw this when it came out.

Let's face it; you're fighting an up hill battle when you kill the most interesting character in the first 15 minutes with a turd.

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

King wrote this book while off his head on painkillers.

Maybe that's why the book reminds me of THE TOMMYKNOCKERS, which he wrote off his head on cocaine.

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Late to the party today, I see.

Isn't this the movie with the anus-aliens? Oh man... I'm mid-download and I already feel a gravitational pull from this one...

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CURSES!!

My master plan failed! I was sure DREAMCATCHER would do you all in, but I underestimated you.

Your Kung-Fu is strong indeed Adudathuda. But fear not. I'm currently working in my next dastardly project.

Codename: 'The collected works of Freddie Prinze Jr'

Mwahahahahah!!!!

11:38 PM  
Blogger directorscut said...

I stand by my request of BAD BOYS II which is a whopping 147 minutes of badness.

Do it if you dare!

7:28 AM  
Blogger directorscut said...

Is BLAIR WITCH 2 going to be the next blast?

3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You better believe it!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home