Thursday, February 22, 2007

Blair Witch 2 - DVD podBLAST




The official title of this movie is Book of Shadows: Blair Witch 2, however, as any astute viewer will notice (as did your BLASTers), there is no book, nor are there any shadows.

If that isn't enough, this BLAST came under the Blair Witch curse. During the original recording, the last half of the BLAST was mysteriously silent. The recording continued, but there was only silence. WhoooOOOOOOooooo! Spooky.

As a result, this BLAST has been spliced together at the 30:00 sync check mark. Everything will remain in sync. Or will it!?!? WhoooOOOOOoooooo!!

What more does the Blair Witch have in store?

What about the original BLAST from the 30:00 mark to the beginning of silence? Where's that?

Only the Blair Witch knows....

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Possibly invoking a curse of my own, I vote to let D keep ripping 'em out.

Before you grab your torches and pitchforks, lemme explain my logic:

The law of averages is against him at this point. Meaning that, sooner or later, he's going to tilt to one side and wind up with a pantload.

Then he'd have to try making it to the bathroom, turning him into Darren T. Waddler. Dot com.

And lo, giggles would be had by everyone!

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it should be MANDATORY that Darren fart during each Blast.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I vote in favor of continuing the farts. Fart humor is comedy of the highest form.

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

CLEARLY I have misjudged not only our audience, but more importantly, our mass appeal, and further, comedy in general. 'Phemers, I apologize.

I have been transformed. I nominate that the gas continue, at each BLASTer's discretion.

And a personal note to D:

Here you go, buddy.

Douche.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DVDAssBLAST, anyone?

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I much prefer DVDPodGassed

Or DVDPootBlast, whichever tickles your toes

1:02 AM  
Blogger directorscut said...

Hey guys, check out sharecrow.com

" 500 and COUNTING!!!

It's hard to believe, but we now have links to over 500 CROWS! Congratulations go out to all of the hard-working groups that create these awesome commentaries.

And a special congrats goes out to DVD Podblast for being our 500th with their
"Blair Witch 2" crow. Keep up the good work and we'll see you at 1000!"

---------------------------

5:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two viewings of Blair Witch 2 is, I have to say, beyond the call of duty. I salute you for your double-bagging commitment to the podblasting cause.

P.S. I would like to vote YES on proposition fart. As long as I don't have to smell them, I'm happy for the Mangler to rip away.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home