Saturday, May 05, 2007

Tequila Body Shots - DVD podBLAST




Happy Cinco de Mayo!

Join the BLASTers and special guest Senta Moses on a journey through the depths of the human soul as they explore the meaning and significance of Tequila Body Shots.

Few knew that what has long been considered just a super hot way to get tequila into your belly is actually an ancient Mexican tradition designed to get really cute guys laid. It's also closely related to necrophilia. (Look that one up, kids.)

Joey Lawrence brings it home in his own, very particular style.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Normally I shy away from 'guest' episodes of things, but I gotta say, I'm 7 1/2 minutes in and I've giggled the whole way. Senta Moseseseses' voice is adorable.

Well, gents, I'm a teetotaler so no alkeehol... but I FEEL hungover. Does that count?

8:49 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I'm all for Senta doing more Blasts. She was awesome.

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was a nice change of pace. Senta's a sweety. I wish her the best of luck with her career.

But still, it'll be nice to get back to snooch and fart jokes.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home