Thursday, March 29, 2007

Crossroads - DVD podBLAST




Produced at the height of Britney Spears' sex-kitten fame, Crossroads suffers from an identity crisis. Much like the current Ms. Spears. Hmmmm.

Anyway, is it produced for tweener fans of Britney? If so - who's the filmmaking wizard that came up with the gratuitous scenes of Britney dancing in her underwear to make ordinary tweens feel fat and ugly?

Or is it produced for thirty-something men who have longed for just a little bit more Britney skin ever since they laid eyes on the Hit Me Baby One More Time video? If so - yikes.

One thing that seems to be universally agreed upon though: HOLY SHIT SHE'S HOT!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I JUST started listening, but I gotta comment already.

D said: "I'm gonna drop so many ropes..."

There's a Pitfall joke there. But I'm too high class to make it.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding fast food: I'm not a huge partaker of the greasy stuff, BUT... I loves me some french fries.

Burger King has fallen to the wayside in regards to fries. Theirs used to be big and seasoned and delicious. I literally have not gotten a single good order of their fries since they switched up.

Same with Arby's. Homestyle fries used to be large, now they're McD's-ish. :/ Their curly fries are still awesome.

I had the best greaseball meal ever a week ago. Two corndogs from Sonic and some fries from Captain D's, a local(?) fish place. A fish place has the best fries in town which is pretty god damn depressing if you stop and think about it.

I felt sick for two hours but it was worth it. I coulda GARGLED with the grease.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blast, guys.

Good to see Bill has finally come back to life.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

You know who has some kickass fast food? White Castle. You'll shit bricks for days afterwards, but their burgers are awesome.

1:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't care for Whitecastle. Not just because we have none in the general area, but also because they onion up the burgers. I'm completely picky and that just don't fly, brudda.

And uh... I dunno what they're puttin' in your tinyburgers, but shitting bricks is what you're having a problem with if you want TO eat there. Afterwards, you'll be peeing out your ass.

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home